Immigration Services

Work permit

A single permit is the most common way for a foreigner from third countries to be employed in Slovakia, but there are several cases where it is necessary to work on the basis of a work permit.

Change of employer

A temporary stay for the purpose of employment is linked to a particular employer. Changing an employer is a more demanding process than for a Slovak citizen. We are happy to help you with this process.

Residence card renewal

If the validity of your residence card expires before your residence permit, we can assist you to obtain a new residence card.

ImmiCo. services background

Assistance at the Foreign Police

We will facilitate communication between you and the foreign police during the submission process.

Medical Examination

We will schedule an appointment, send the medical pack for transferring the samples, and send the medical result to foreign police. We´ll make it simpler for you to comply with this legal requirement.

Health Insurance

We can coordinate public and commercial insurance with all of Slovakia´s insurance providers.

Nostrification of the diploma

For regulated positions and obtaining a blue card, recognition of your educational document is required. The process of recognition of educational documents takes place at the state institutions of the Slovak Republic.

Information Card

Registration/deregistration/change of data on the card
We will prepare an information card and send it to the relevant Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family according to law regulation.

we will also manage for you:

establishment of commercial companies and trades:


Skip to content