Frequently asked questions

Do I have to pay for the initial consultation?

Every customer is eligible for a complimentary half-hour consultation. This is our initial fact-finding meeting, and the goal is to ascertain your needs. You are under no need to continue if you so want.

Are you immigration lawyers?

We are a team of experts who have experience in the immigration field, and we offer details on visa requirements and other kinds of permits in Slovakia. We offer full support for getting visas and residency permits. We will connect you with one of our partnered lawyer if your situation calls for an immigration attorney.

What is the validity of the documents required for submission?

Documents must not be older than 90 days at the time of submission (however, this rule does not apply to marriage certificate, birth certificate, diploma, other documents proving education)

What verification do documents issued abroad have?

Documents that are required in the proceedings and that were issued by the authorities of foreign states must be provided with a clause of higher verification, unless an international agreement or special regulation stipulates otherwise – apostille or super legalization.

Public documents issued abroad must be officially authenticated – apostilled or superlegalized.

Apostille is a higher verification of the authority that issued the document. Apostille is added to the original document. It applies to states that are signatories to the Hague Convention.

Superlegalization is an official certification of a public document for use before an authority of a foreign state. It is used if the document is issued in a state that is not a signatory to the Hague Convention.

Are there exceptions to the higher verification requirement?

Yes, these are documents originating from the Czech Republic, Austria, France and a document extract from the criminal record – FBI criminal record from the United States of America (only valid for immigration purposes).

Where is it possible to apply for temporary residence?

the application can be submitted:


Skip to content